Replaceupsbattery.com will replace any battery that failed to operate due to manufacturer defect, defective materials or other technical defects. A refund for the price of the product will be processed if the item (or a suitable equivalent) is no longer available.
Our UPS batteries (when used in standby applications) come with a standard 1-year warranty, and an optional industry-leading 2-year warranty.
Our High Rate UPS batteries come with a standard 2-year warranty and an optional industry-leading 3-year warranty.
Our SLA, Scooter, Mobility, Alarm, Telecom, Lawn Mower and Two-Way Radio batteries come with a competitive 1-year warranty.
SLI Batteries are warranted for a period between 9 and 24 months depending on the Group size.
Emergency Ballasts are covered with 5-year warranty.
The warranty period is counted from the delivery date of the battery. Products damaged during transportation must be claimed within a 10-day period after delivery.
Tampering with the product (internally or externally) in any way will void the warranty. Our warranty does not cover products that failed to operate due to improper usage, usage in extreme conditions or inappropriate charging. Products damaged by short circuits or defective applications are not covered by the warranty.
When claiming an exchange under warranty the original packing slip and invoice are required. Prior sending us the battery, please contact our representatives as you may be asked to provide us with readings taken with a multimeter. Replaceupsbattery.com reserves the right to test and examine all returned products and deem the warranty void if any misconduct is found. All shipping costs related to warranty replacement of a battery by a brand different than SigmasTek are covered by the buyer. This includes but is not limited to transportation of the battery for testing and shipping the new one to the buyer.
Core Charge Policy
What is a Core Charge?
A “Core Charge” is like a fee you pay for a can of soft drink. In numerous states, to promote reusing, you are charged a fee when you buy a can of soft drink and you get your fee back when you return the voided can. Numerous car parts have a Core Charge, or also known as Core Price, that works just like the soft drink can fee. This incentive guarantees batteries are appropriately returned and recycled.
Have you paid Core charge for your purchase?
ReplaceUPSBattery will charge core fee only for a limited list of products. For these the core charge is included in the listed price and this is mentioned in the product description online.
Steps you need to follow according to our Core Charge Policy:
- ReplaceUPSBattery refunds core fees for all SLI batteries returned to our location.
- However, If you live in a region that isn’t convenient to drop off your old batteries we will assist you in locating a nearby recycling facility.
- All Returns must be for the same part number you purchased.
- We cannot refund you with the Core Charge before we receive the batteries at our location.
If you have any questions please contact our Customer Support.
Shipping & Return Policies
All orders qualify for Free Three (1 - 3) Business Day Shipping! Most orders ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. There are no exceptions and no hidden costs. We ship to the contiguous United States via UPS, USPS and FedEx .
Please note: orders shipped to the state of New York will be charged a Sales Tax, unless you provide us with a resale certificate. Additional charges may apply for orders over 250 LBS if you are not able to receive a pallet at your facility. Orders for Two-Way radio batteries are fulfilled directly by the manufacturer.
Returns & Exchange
If for any reason are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we at ReplaceUPSBattery.com will gladly assist you with a prompt refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, products must be returned in their original condition and packaging, with the invoice you were sent at the time of placing your order and issued by ReplaceUPSBattery.com. Some orders may not be subject to return/refund, you may contact us any time if you need more information.
- You can return your product(s), within the first 30 days from the day of delivery and receive a refund or store credit.
- Return shipping costs will be covered by the customer.
- Please note: Orders shipped using priority shipping will be refunded for the products only.
- You can exchange your product(s) within the first 30 days from the day of delivery.
- Items damaged during transit will be replaced free of charge but you have to inform us for the damage within 10 days after delivery.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all items sent back to us.
How does it work?
- You need to contact our customer service department via e-mail, chat or call us directly at (800) 409-0250 with a return or exchange request.
- When we approve your Return request you will then be able to send back your products.
- Please keep a record of any shipping tracking numbers associated with your return package.
- We will issue a refund or exchange after the merchandise has been received at our warehouse and we have verified that it is in the same condition as shipped.
Please note: Orders weighing above 250LBS need to be shipped out on a pallet. Additional charges may apply based on whether the shipping adress is accommodated to receive pallets. Additional charges may apply when the facility is:
- “Limited access facility” as military bases, universities, hospitals, etc.
- Residential address and not reachable for 18 wheel trucks
- If there is not loading dock or forklift available there will be additional fee for lift gate service
- Appointment is necessary for a delivery to take place