This brand new replacement emergency ballast pack for Howard Industries HI-BAL700 consists of a high-temperature, maintenance-free nickel cadmium battery, charger and inverter circuit in a single box. The Howard Industries HI-BAL700 Replacement Emergency Ballast battery works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures into emergency lighting. Howard Industries HI-BAL700 Replacement Emergency Ballast pack is compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts and can be used with two 17W-40W, one 17W-110W T8 through T12, two 13W-39W, one 13W-42W 4-pin compact or one 18W-50W 4-pin long compact fluorescent lamps. Howard Industries HI-BAL700 replacement emergency ballast pack meets all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code emergency lighting requirements.
If you need help or any additional information about the Howard Industries HI-BAL700 replacement emergency ballast pack do not hesitate to contact our customer service representatives via email, chat or call toll free at (800) 409-0250.
- Package contains 1 ballast pack
- Initial Lumen Output of 600-700
- Dual Voltage 120/277v, 60hz
- Illumination Time of 90 minutes
- LED Charging Indicator
- Contains one piece Light Test Switch (LPTS)
- Painted Steel Construction
- Life Expectancy of 7-10 Years
- 5-year Warranty
- Free Shipping for all orders
- Shipping Methods – UPS Ground and USPS
- We ship in 1 business day for all in-stock items
- Shipping & Return Policies
- 5-year Warranty
- Warranty Policy
We offer great quantity discounts on all our batteries. Get a quote today!
Contact our customer service representatives via:
Telephone: +1 (800) 409-0250
(RFQ) Request For Quotation Form: Click Here