How to Replace APC Back-UPS
RS1500 Battery step-by-step guide. Replacing your APC old battery will save you
a lot of money but is not an easy task for most of the people. We from
ReplaceUPSBattery.com will help you to replace your APC Battery not only with
the best replacement battery on the market but with this guide and video
tutorial. The process of replacing your APC Back-UPS RS1500 Battery is simple
and will be for less than 15 minutes.
At ReplaceUPSBattery you can find replacement battery for all APC UPS units at the best price, Free Same Day Shipping and 1-year warranty. The compatibility of the replacement batteries with your APC UPS Unit is guaranteed. To save even more money use coupon code Blog5 and take 5% OFF for every battery at the store!
- How to replace LiftMaster Garage Door Battery
- How to Replace a Lawn Mower Battery
- How to change Verizon FiOS Battery
- How to change Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Battery
How to Replace APC Back-UPS RS1500 Battery – Video Tutorial
1. Turn the ups unit at one side.
2. The front bottom part of the ups have to be removed.
3. Inside the ups you will see two wires that have to be disconnected from each other.
4. With the wire that is connected to the batteries you can pull the batteries out of the battery compartment.
5. Remove the “SEALs” from the batteries (if you remove them carefully you can use them again).
6. Between the two batteries is a connector – disconnect the batteries from the connector.
7. Connect the new batteries with the connector wires – the red wire (sometimes is yellow) with the red terminal and the black wire with the black terminal.
8. Insert the replacement batteries back to the battery compartment and connect the wires.
9. Connect your APC Back-UPS RS1500 unit to the power. The batteries should be fully charged after 24 hours.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us for free: (800) 409 0250.