This is step-by-step article
changing Chamberlain garage door opener battery. If your Chamberlain garage
door opener has a back-up system it is working on a battery. The garage door
opener battery should be changed every 1 – 2 years. The back-up system has a
battery monitoring that will indicate with a sound signal if your battery
should be replaced. The main idea of the garage door back-up system is to open
the garage door in case of power failure. This is the reason why your garage
door opener back-up battery should be in good shape and is capable to keep a
charge for at least one open-close cycle.
In ReplaceUPSBattery.com you can find replacement garage door opener battery with Free Shipping and the best price online. Our replacement garage door battery will be at top shape for at least year and a half. Every battery bought from ReplaceUPSBattery.com have 1 year warranty and they are a perfect match for you Chamberlain garage door back-up system.
Use Coupon Code Blog5 and Save 5% on your order. (The coupon code can be used for every product at the store).
The Replacement Chamberlain Garage Door Opener batteries you can find at RepalceUPSBattery.com are:
- Chamberlain 4228 Replacement Garage Door Battery
- Chamberlain 41A6357-1 Replacement Garage Door Battery
- Chamberlain ML5-12 Replacement Garage Door Battery
We can offer you and Liftmaster Garage Door Opener batteries as well:
To replace you garage door opener battery you will need only safety protection – gloves and eye protection, the replacement battery and a screw driver.
1. Unplug the Garage Door opener from the power.
2. Open the light lens of the garage door opener.
3. Remove the battery compartment cover.
4. Pull the battery out and disconnect the red and black wires from the battery.
5. Connect the red and black wire with the new Garage Door opener battery. Make sure that red wire is connected with the red terminal of the battery and black wire with the black terminal if the battery.
6. Insert the new Garage Door opener battery in the compartment and secure with the battery compartment cover. (Make sure that the battery wires are not pinched).
7. Plug the Chamberlain Garage Door Opener back-up with the power.
8. After 24 hours the Garage Door Opener battery will be fully charged and you can test it. Unplug the back-up system from the power and open the garage door. If the battery is not fully charged the door will be slower than usual.
9. Plug the Chamberlain Garage Door System back to the power.
If you have any questions or problems with your new battery don’t hesitate to call us for Free: (800) 409 0250